When trade hurts: Consumption indivisibilities and labor market distortions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kala Krishna & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay & Cemile Yavas, 2002. "Trade with Labor Market Distortions and Heterogeneous Labor: Why Trade Can Hurt," NBER Working Papers 9086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland, G. & Verdier, T., 1997.
"Transition and the Output Fall,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-09, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Gerard Roland & Thierry Verdier, 1997. "Transition and the Output Fall," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 37, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Roland, Gérard & Verdier, Thierry, 1997. "Transition and the Output Fall," CEPR Discussion Papers 1636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weiss, Andrew W, 1980. "Job Queues and Layoffs in Labor Markets with Flexible Wages," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 526-38, June.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Income Distribution, Market Size, and Industrialization,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 104(3), pages 537-64, August.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1988. "Income Distribution, Market Size, and Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 2709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magee, Stephen P, 1973. "Factor Market Distortions, Production, and Trade: A Survey," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-43, March.
- Gary H. Jefferson, 1999. "Missing Market in Labor Quality: The Role of Quality Markets in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 260, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1974. "Optimal commercial policy for a minimum-wage economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 139-149, May.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1995.
"Complementarities and Cumulative Processes in Models of Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 701-729, June.
- Kiminiori Matsuyama, 1994. "Complementaries and Cumulative Processes In Models of Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 1106, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2002. "When Does Trade Hurt? Market, Transition and Developing Economies," NBER Working Papers 8995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Donald R, 1998. "Does European Unemployment Prop Up American Wages? National Labor Markets and Global Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 478-94, June.
- Brecher, Richard A, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116, February.
- Ng Yew Kwang, 1965. "Why do People Buy Lottery Tickets? Choices Involving Risk and the Indivisibility of Expenditure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 530.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:67:y:2005:i:2:p:413-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.