When Does Trade Hurt? Market, Transition and Developing Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2004.
"Lumpy consumer durables, market power, and endogenous business cycles,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 375-391, May.
- Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 3-01-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, 2001. "Lumpy Consumer Durables, Market Power, and Endogenous Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 8296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1091-1126.
- Blanchard, O & Kremer, M, 1996. "Disorganization," Working papers 96-30, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard & Michael Kremer, 1997. "Disorganization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 38, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Kremer, Michael R., 1997. "Disorganization," Scholarly Articles 3659691, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Cemile Yavas, "undated". "Wage Equality in a General Equilibrium Model with Indivisibilities," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ng Yew Kwang, 1965. "Why do People Buy Lottery Tickets? Choices Involving Risk and the Indivisibility of Expenditure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 530-530.
- Davis, Donald R, 1998. "Does European Unemployment Prop Up American Wages? National Labor Markets and Global Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 478-494, June.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- Brecher, Richard A., 1974. "Optimal commercial policy for a minimum-wage economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 139-149, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004.
"Will China's WTO accession worsen farm household incomes?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-456.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2002. "Impact of China’s WTO Accession on Rural-Urban Income Inequality," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 173975, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2004. "Will China's WTO Accession Worsen Rural Poverty?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Huang, Jikun & Ianchovichina, Elena, 2003. "Long-run impacts of China's WTO accession on farm-nonfarm income inequality and rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3052, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Jikun Huang & Elena Ianchovichina, 2002. "Impact of ChinaÂ’s WTO Accession on Farm-Nonfarm Income Inequality and Rural Poverty," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-11, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Krishna, Kala & Yavas, Cemile, 2005. "When trade hurts: Consumption indivisibilities and labor market distortions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 413-427, December.
More about this item
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .