The effects of environmental taxes on income distribution
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557.
- Vassilis T. Rapanos, 1992. "A Note on Externalities and Taxation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 226-32, February.
- Herberg, Horst & Kemp, Murray C. & Tawada, Makota, 1982. "Further implications of variable returns to scale," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 65-84, August.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521311120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Dynamic Stability and the Theory of Factor-Market Distortions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 671-82, September.
- Yohe, Gary W., 1979. "The backward incidence of pollution control--some comparative statics in general equilibrium," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 187-198, September.
- Peter M. Mieszkowski, 1967. "On the Theory of Tax Incidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 250.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1987.
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 1043-1092
- Bhatia, Kul B, 1989. "Short Run and Long Run in the Theory of Tax Incidence," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 44(3), pages 343-60.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521322249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Smith, 1992. "Taxation and the environment: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 21-57, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:11:y:1995:i:3:p:487-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.