Specific Inputs, Value-Added, and Production Linkages in Tax-Incidence Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kul B. Bhatia, 2001. "Specific Inputs, Value-Added, and Production Linkages in Tax-Incidence Theory," Public Finance Review, , vol. 29(6), pages 461-486, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986.
"On the private provision of public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 25-49.
- Richard Arnott & Joseph Stiglitz, 1982. "Moral Hazard and Optimal Commodity Taxation," Working Papers 500, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "Moral Hazard and Optimal Commodity Taxation," NBER Working Papers 1154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1987. "Ideals versus Dollars: Donors, Charity Managers, and Government Grants," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 810-823, August.
- Sugden, Robert, 1982. "On the Economics of Philanthropy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 341-350, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Laidler, 2002.
"Skidelsky's Keynes: a review essay,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 97-110.
- Kul B. Bhatia, 2001. "Intra-Sector Mobility and Specific Inputs in Tax-Incidence Theory," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20015, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2015. "Taxation of labour income and the skilled–unskilled wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 18-22.
More about this item
KeywordsPRODUCTION; ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM; TAX POLICY;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:9714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .