The incidence of environmental regulation in a developing economy with sector-specific unemployment: a note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buchanan, James M & Tullock, Gordon, 1975. "Polluters' Profits and Political Response: Direct Controls Versus Taxes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 139-147, March.
- Neary, J Peter, 1981. "On the Harris-Todaro Model with Intersectoral Capital Mobility," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(191), pages 219-234, August.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Optimal Environmental Tax and Level of Privatization in an International Duopoly," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 225-233, March.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2010.
"The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Mandates,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 64-89, August.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2007. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Mandates," NBER Working Papers 13645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat Hazari & Eden Yu, 2006. "Rising wage inequality in developing economies: Privatization and competition," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 375-385.
- Fredrik Carlsson, 2000. "Environmental Taxation and Strategic Commitment in Duopoly Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(3), pages 243-256, March.
- Fullerton, Don & Heutel, Garth, 2007.
"The general equilibrium incidence of environmental taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 571-591, April.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2005. "The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 11311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neary, Peter, 1988. "Stability of the Mobile-Capital Harris-Todaro Model: Some Further Results," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(217), pages 123-127, February.
- Vassilis T. Rapanos, 1992. "A Note on Externalities and Taxation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 226-232, February.
- Batra, Raveendra N. & Lahiri, Sajal, 1987. "Imported technologies, urban unemployment and the North-South dialogue," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 21-32, February.
- Hamid Beladi & Chi-Chur Chao, 2006. "Mixed Ownership, Unemployment, and Welfare for a Developing Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 604-611, November.
- Ichiroh Daitoh, 2003. "Environmental Protection and Urban Unemployment: Environmental Policy Reform in a Polluted Dualistic Economy," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 496-509, August.
- Rapanos, Vassilis T., 2007. "Environmental taxation in a dualistic economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 73-89, February.
- Bommer, Rolf & Schulze, Gunther G., 1999. "Environmental improvement with trade liberalization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 639-661, November.
- R. Simpson, 1995. "Optimal pollution taxation in a Cournot duopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 359-369, December.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2006. "Environmental policy, comparative advantage, and welfare for a developing economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 559-568, October.
- Hamid Beladi & Ralph Frasca, 1999. "Pollution control under an urban binding minimum wage," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 33(4), pages 523-533.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ove:journl:aid:9298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco J. Delgado) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deovies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.