Managing Tropical Forests: Reflections on the Rent Distribution Discussion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojanic, Alan & Bulte, Erwin H., 2002. "Financial viability of natural forest management in Bolivia: environmental regulation and the dissipation and distribution of profits," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 239-250, July.
- Mehmet, Ozay, 1995. "Employment creation and green development strategy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 11-19, October.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R & Gillis, Malcolm, 1998. "Deforestation and Forest Land Use: A Comment," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 133-140, February.
- Merry, Frank D. & Carter, Douglas R., 2001. "Factors affecting Bolivian mahogany exports with policy implications for the forest sector," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3-4), pages 281-291, July.
- Robert Kohn, 1995. "Salvatore model with equiproportional preservation of forests," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Peter Park & Edward Barbier & Joanne Burgess, 1998. "The Economics of Forest Land Use in Temperate and Tropical Areas," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 473-487, April.
- Deacon, Robert T., 1992. "Controlling tropical deforestation : an analysis of alternative policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1029, The World Bank.
- Paulin Ibanda Kabaka, 2017.
"Review of the literature on the role of forest taxation in the sustainable management of tropical forests
[Revue de la littérature sur le rôle de la fiscalité forestière dans la gestion durable des," Working Papers hal-01620956, HAL.
- Luckert, M.K. (Marty), 2007. "Property rights, forest rents, and trade: The case of US countervailing duties on Canadian softwood lumber," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 581-590, February.
- Pfaff, Alexander S.P., 1997. "What drives deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon? Evidence from satellite and socioeconomic data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1772, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:68:y:1992:i:3:p:343-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .