Following the Rules: Brazilian Logging Concessions under Imperfect Enforcement and Royalties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- By Luc Leruth & Remi Paris & Ivan Ruzicka, 2001. "The Complier Pays Principle: The Limits of Fiscal Approaches Toward Sustainable Forest Management," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(2), pages 1-8.
- Conrad, Robert F. & Gillis, Malcolm & Mercer, D. Evan, 2005. "Tropical forest harvesting and taxation: a dynamic model of harvesting behavior under selective extraction systems," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 689-709, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuusela, O.P. & Amacher, G.S. & Moeltner, K., 23. "Performance Bonds in Tropical Timber Concessions: Encouraging the Adoption of Reduced Impact Logging Techniques," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 44, May.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:85:y:2017:i:p1:p:52-64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:iii:1:p493-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .