Economic and Environmental Benefits of Eliminating Log Export Bans - The Case of Costa Rica
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob R. Fooks & Steven J. Dundas & Titus O. Awokuse, 2013. "Are There Efficiency Gains from the Removal of Natural Resource Export Restrictions? Evidence from British Columbia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1098-1114, August.
- Sun, Changyou, 2017. "Competition of wood products with different fiber transformation and import sources," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 30-39.
- Sun, Changyou, 2014. "Recent growth in China's roundwood import and its global implications," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 43-53.
- Amoah, M. & Becker, G. & Nutto, L., 2009. "Effects of log export ban policy and dynamics of global tropical wood markets on the growth of timber industry in Ghana," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 167-185, August.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2006. "Is the Log Export Ban Effective? Revisiting the Issue through the Case of Indonesia," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0602, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:27:y:2004:i:4:p:609-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.