Trade liberalization and the environment in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ederington Josh & Levinson Arik & Minier Jenny, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-24, November.
- Josh Ederington, Arik Levinson, and Jenny Minier, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Josh Ederington, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Pollution Havens," Working Papers id:51, eSocialSciences.
- Josh Ederington & Arik Levinson & Jenny Minier, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Pollution Havens," NBER Working Papers 10585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auffret, Phillipe, 2003. "Trade reform in Vietnam : opportunities with emerging challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3076, The World Bank.
- Muthukumara Mani, 1996. "Environmental tariffs on polluting imports," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(4), pages 391-411, June.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006.
"Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 161-187, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005. "Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Tobey, James A, 1990. "The Effects of Domestic Environmental Policies on Patterns of World Trade: An Empirical Test," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 191-209.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunha, Barbara & Mani, Muthukumara, 2011. "DR-CAFTA and the environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5826, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Vietnam Business : Vietnam Development Report 2006," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8314, The World Bank.
- Ulla Lehmijoki & Tapio Palokangas, 2010. "Trade, population growth, and the environment in developing countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1351-1370, September.
- Bin Ni & Hanae Tamechika & Tsunehiro Otsuki & Keiichiro Honda, 2016. "Does ISO14001 raise firms f awareness of environmental protection? |Case from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Joern Dosch, 2011. "Reconciling Trade and Environmental Protection in ASEAN-China Relations: More than Political Window Dressing?," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(2), pages 7-29.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Water and Industry; Economic Theory&Research; Free Trade; Green Issues;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-04-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-04-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-04-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-04-29 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-04-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .