Report NEP-ENV-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:934r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucia Vergano & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2006. "Analysis and Evaluation of Ecosystem Resilience: An Economic Perspective," Working Papers 2006.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Using Discrete Choice Experiments to Derive Individual-Specific WTP Estimates for Landscape Improvements under Agri-Environmental Schemes: Evidence from the Rural Environment Protection Scheme in Irel," Working Papers 2006.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giovanni Bella, 2006. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy of Equilibria in a Model with Polluting Emissions," Working Papers 2006.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Henry Tulkens & Parkash Chander, 2006. "Cooperation, Stability and Self-Enforcement in International Environmental Agreements: A Conceptual Discussion," Working Papers 2006.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2006.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Karl van Biervliet & Dirk Le Roy & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2006. "An Accidental Oil Spill Along the Belgian Coast: Results from a CV Study," Working Papers 2006.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Hoel & Rolf Golombek, 2006. "Endogenous Technology and Tradable Emission Quotas," Working Papers 2006.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson & Alvaro Calzadilla & Francesco Pauli, 2006. "Climate Change and Extreme Events: An Assessment of Economic Implications," Working Papers 2006.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter C. Roebeling & M.E. Kragt & A. Ruijs, 2006. "Effects of Great Barrier Reef Degradation on Recreational Demand: A Contingent Behaviour Approach," Working Papers 2006.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ugo Gasparino & Barbara Del Corpo & Dino Pinelli, 2006. "Perceived Diversity of Complex Environmental Systems: Multidimensional Measurement and Synthetic Indicators," Working Papers 2006.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:93-005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Smith, 2006. "Environmentalism and Technology," SPRU Working Paper Series 149, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Jha, Shreyasi, 2006. "Trade liberalization and the environment in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3879, The World Bank.
- Mamingi, Nlandu & Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Hong, Jong Ho, 2006. "Firms'environmental performance : does news matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3888, The World Bank.
- Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Addressing China's growing water shortages and associated social and environmental consequences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3895, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pad:wpaper:0013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore