Trade reform in Vietnam : opportunities with emerging challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elena Ianchovichina & Terrie Walmsley, 2005. "Impact of China's WTO Accession on East Asia," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(2), pages 261-277, April.
- Ianchovichina, Elena, 2001.
"Trade Liberalization in China’s Accession to WTO,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 421-445.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, Will, 2001. "Trade liberalization in China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2623, The World Bank.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2004.
"Impacts of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 3-27.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William, 2003. "Economic impacts of China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3053, The World Bank.
- Martin, Will, 2001.
"A Quantitative Evaluation of Vietnam's Accession to the ASEAN Free Trade Area,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 545-567.
- Fukase, Emiko & Martin, Will, 1999. "A Quantitative evaluation of Vietnam's accession to the ASEAN Free Trade Area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2220, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NGUYEN Anh Tuan, 2015. "Neutralising the Advantages of State-Owned Enterprises for a Fair Playing Field," Working Papers DP-2015-79, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Prema‐chandra Athukorala, 2006.
"Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 161-187, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005. "Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Jha, Shreyasi, 2006. "Trade liberalization and the environment in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3879, The World Bank.
- Barbara Coello & Madior Fall & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2010. "Trade Liberalization And Poverty Dynamics in Vietnam 2002-2006," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00966364, HAL.
- Pham Thai Hung & Bui Anh Tuan & Nguyen The Chinh, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Industrial Pollution: Empirical Evidence from Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016042, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Huong, Pham Lan & Thanh, Vo Tri, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Vietnam," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48475, World Bank.
- Pham, Hung T, 2006. "Rural Nonfarm Employment Under Trade Reform Evidence From Vietnam, 1993-2002," MPRA Paper 6476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dao Thanh Hong & Quan Vu Le, 2008. "Analysis Of Policy Changes In The Seafood Processing Industry In Vietnam," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 521-549, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Trade Policy; Rules of Origin; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; World Trade Organization; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Trade and Services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.