Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Vietnam
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sachs Jeffrey D. & Woo Wing Thye, 1994. "Experiences in the Transition to a Market Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 271-275, June.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006.
"Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 161-187, 02.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2005. "Trade Policy Reforms and the Structure of Protection in Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2005-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Goldstein, Morris & Officer, Lawrence H, 1979. "New Measures of Prices and Productivity for Tradable and Nontradable Goods," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(4), pages 413-27, December.
- White, Christine, 1985. "Agricultural planning, pricing policy and co-operatives in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2007. "Trade, Production, and Protection Database, 1976--2004," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 21(1), pages 165-171.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.