Vietnam Business : Vietnam Development Report 2006
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kokko, Ari & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2004. "The Internationalization of Vietnamese SMEs," EIJS Working Paper Series 193, The European Institute of Japanese Studies, revised 14 Oct 2004.
- Henrik Hansen & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2004. "SME Growth and Survival in Vietnam: Did Direct Government Support Matter?," Discussion Papers 04-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Jha, Shreyasi, 2006. "Trade liberalization and the environment in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3879, The World Bank.
- Klaus E. Meyer, 2005. "Foreign Investment Strategies and Sub-national Institutions in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 63-93, 01.
- Thomas Dufhues & Franz Heidhues & Gertrud Buchenrieder, 2004. "Participatory Product Design by Using Conjoint Analysis in the Rural Financial Market of Northern Vietnam," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 81-114, 03.
- John Rand, 2007.
"‘Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing’,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13, June.
- John Rand, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 05-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.