Foreign Direct Investment in Industrial Transition: The Experience of Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Tran Tien, 2012. "Foreign direct investment in industrial transition: the experience of Vietnam," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 446-463.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2005. "Vietnam Business : Vietnam Development Report 2006," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8314, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign job opportunities and internal migration in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6420, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kophaiboon, 2013. "Trade and Investment Patterns in Asia: Implications for Multilateralizing Regionalism," Departmental Working Papers 2013-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2008. "Trade and Investment Patterns in Asia : Regionalisation or Globalisation?," EABER Working Papers 21794, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ian Brand-Weiner & Francesca Francavilla & Mattia Olivari, 2015.
"Globalisation in Viet Nam: An Opportunity for Social Mobility?,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 21-33, January.
- Ian Brand-Weiner & Francesca Francavilla & Mattia Olivari, 2015. "Globalisation in Viet Nam: An Opportunity for Social Mobility?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201503, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2013. "Global Production Sharing, Trade Patterns and Industrialization in Southeast Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jayant Menon, 2013. "Can FTAs Support the Growth or Spread of International Production Networks in Asia?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; Asia; foreign direct investment; transitional economy; multinational enterprises;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2009-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2009-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .