Firm Performance in Vietnam:Evidence from Manufacturing Small and Medium Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soderbom, Mans & Teal, Francis, 2004.
"Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: evidence from firm-level panel data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 369-394, February.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal, 2002. "Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: Evidence from firm-level panel data," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal, 2004. "Size and Efficiency in African Manufacturing Firms:Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Development and Comp Systems 0409010, EconWPA.
- Vo Tri Thanh & Nguyen Tu Anh, 2006.
"Institutional Changes for Private Sector Development in Vietnam : Experience and Lessons,"
EABER Working Papers
21826, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Vo Tri Thanh & Nguyen Tu Anh, 2007. "Institutional Changes for Private Sector Development in Vietnam : Experience and Lessons," EABER Working Papers 21868, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charoenrat, Teerawat & Harvie, Charles, 2014. "The efficiency of SMEs in Thai manufacturing: A stochastic frontier analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 372-393.
- Souksavanh VIXATHEP & Nobuaki MATSUNAGA, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Human and Social Capital in Small Businesses in Vietnam - An Extended Analysis -," GSICS Working Paper Series 29, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing small and medium enterprises; firm performance; technical efficiency; stochastic frontier production function; Vietnam.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-11-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-11-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2010-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2010-11-27 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2010-11-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp10-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .