Report NEP-SBM-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles HARVIE & Dionisius NARJOKO & Sothea OUM, 2010. "Firm Characteristic Determinants of SME Participation in Production Networks," Working Papers DP-2010-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Burke, Sandra Charvat & Edelman, Mark, 2010. "Microenterprise in Southeast Iowa: What Small Business Owners and Development Leaders Say," Staff General Research Papers 32143, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Le, Viet & Harvie, Charles, 2010. "Firm Performance in Vietnam:Evidence from Manufacturing Small and Medium Enterprises," Economics Working Papers wp10-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00536195_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masatoshi Kato & Yuji Honjo, 2010. "Heterogeneous Exits: Evidence from New Firms," Discussion Paper Series 64, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2010.
- Li Shu & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The level of human capital in innovative firms located in China. Is foreign capital relevant?," FEP Working Papers 391, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Guido Bünstorf & Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "Regional Knowledge and the Emergence of an Industry: Laser Systems Production in West Germany, 1975-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "Business incubators in China: an inquiry into the variables associated with incubatee success," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chiara Balderi & Andrea Piccaluga, 2010. "A theoretical and empirical contribution for a better understanding of academic spin-offs’ growth patterns," Working Papers 201004, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.