Heterogeneous Exits: Evidence from New Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Silviano Esteve-Pérez & Amparo Sanchis-Llopis & Juan Sanchis-Llopis, 2010. "A competing risks analysis of firms’ exit," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 281-304, April.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2010. "Innovation and the determinants of company survival," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 261-285, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNew firm; exit; bankruptcy; voluntary liquidation; merger; competing risks proportional hazards model.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-11-27 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-11-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2010-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2010-11-27 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kgu:wpaper:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Toshihiro Okada) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekgujp.html .