Report NEP-ENT-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masatoshi Kato & Yuji Honjo, 2010. "Heterogeneous Exits: Evidence from New Firms," Discussion Paper Series 64, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2010.
- Link, Albert & Link, Jamie, 2010. "Government as Entrepreneur: Examples from U.S. Technology Policy," Working Papers 10-10, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Paper Series 29_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- Chiara Balderi & Andrea Piccaluga, 2010. "A theoretical and empirical contribution for a better understanding of academic spin-offs’ growth patterns," Working Papers 201004, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Gupta, Anil K., . "Pedagogical Innovations for Triggering Social and Economic Entrepreneurship among Youth," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-10-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Vasia Panousi & George-Marios Angeletos, 2010. "Financial integration, entrepreneurial risk and global dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heiner Schumacher & Michal Kowalik & Kerstin Gerling, 2010. "Entrepreneurial risk choice and credit market equilibria," Research Working Paper RWP 10-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander V. Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010. "Do Male and Female Loan Officers Differ in Small Business Lending?;A Review of the Literature," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 47, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Totzek, Alexander & Winkler, Roland C., 2010. "Fiscal stimulus in model with endogenous firm entry," MPRA Paper 26829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.
- Burke, Sandra Charvat & Edelman, Mark, 2010. "Microenterprise in Southeast Iowa: What Small Business Owners and Development Leaders Say," Staff General Research Papers 32143, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Charles HARVIE & Dionisius NARJOKO & Sothea OUM, 2010. "Firm Characteristic Determinants of SME Participation in Production Networks," Working Papers DP-2010-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "Business incubators in China: an inquiry into the variables associated with incubatee success," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Le, Viet & Harvie, Charles, 2010. "Firm Performance in Vietnam:Evidence from Manufacturing Small and Medium Enterprises," Economics Working Papers wp10-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.