Government as Entrepreneur: Examples from U.S. Technology Policy
This comprehensive and innovative Handbook applies the tools of the economics of complexity to analyse the causes and effects of technological and structural change. It grafts the intuitions of the economics of complexity into the tradition of analysis based upon the Schumpeterian and Marshallian legacies.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||18 Nov 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNC Greensboro, Department of Economics, PO Box 26170, Bryan Building 462, Greensboro, NC 27402|
Phone: (336) 334-5463
Fax: (336) 334-4089
Web page: http://economics.uncg.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol William J. & Litan Robert E & Schramm Carl J, 2007. "Sustaining Entrepreneurial Capitalism," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-38, November.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin & Lokshin, Boris, 2004.
"Cooperative R&D and firm performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1477-1492, December.
- Belderbos René & Carree Martin & Lokshin Boris, 2004. "Cooperative R&D and Firm Performance," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Holcombe, Randall G, 2002. "Political Entrepreneurship and the Democratic Allocation of Economic Resources," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(2-3), pages 143-159, June.
- Baumol, William J., 1996. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-22, January.
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Robert Hébert & Albert Link, 2006. "The Entrepreneur as Innovator," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(5), pages 589-597, 09.
- Gregory Tassey, 2007. "The Technology Imperative," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4229. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)