Report NEP-TRA-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe & Fingleton, Bernard & Shi, Tuo, 2010. "On the road to prosperity ? The economic geography of China's national expressway network," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5479, The World Bank.
- Xin Wang & Yi Wen, 2010. "Can rising housing prices explain China’s high household saving rate?," Working Papers 2010-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Farzana Afridi & Sherry Xin Li & Yufei Ren, 2010. "Social Identity and Inequality--The Impact of China’s Hukou System," Working papers 190, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Li Shu & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The level of human capital in innovative firms located in China. Is foreign capital relevant?," FEP Working Papers 391, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pierre-Louis Vézina; Lorenzo Rotunno, 2010. "Chinese networks and tariff evasion," IHEID Working Papers 20-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Ming Lu & Guanghua Wan & Zhao Chen, 2010. "Globalization and Regional Income Inequality: Evidence from within China," Working Papers id:3179, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "An inquiry into the development of science and technology parks in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kotilainen, Markku & Nikula, Nuutti, 2010. "Why do firms invest in the Baltic Sea Region," Discussion Papers 1229, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kostka, Genia & Hobbs, William, 2010. "Embedded interests and the managerial local state: methanol fuel-switching in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 152, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Bypassing Russia: Nabucco project and its implications for the European gas security," MPRA Paper 26793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "Business incubators in China: an inquiry into the variables associated with incubatee success," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & Giles, John, 2010. "Did higher inequality impede growth in rural China ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5483, The World Bank.
- Le, Viet & Harvie, Charles, 2010. "Firm Performance in Vietnam:Evidence from Manufacturing Small and Medium Enterprises," Economics Working Papers wp10-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Ramosaj, Berim, 2010. "Global financial crisis and its impact on the financial system of Kosovo," MPRA Paper 26708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Aleksandra PARTEKA, 2010. "The Demand for Skills and the Labor Cost in Partner Countries: Evidence from the Enlarged EU," Working Papers 348, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2010. "Do the Vietnamese support Doi Moi?," POLIS Working Papers 151, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.