Do the Vietnamese support Doi Moi?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayo, Bernd, 1999.
"Micro and macro determinants of public support for market reforms in Eastern Europe,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 25-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Bernd Hayo, 2000. "Micro and Macro Determinants of Public Support for Market Reforms in Eastern Europe," Development and Comp Systems 0004002, EconWPA.
- Orazem, Peter F & Vodopivec, Milan, 1995.
"Winners and Losers in Transition: Returns to Education, Experience, and Gender in Slovenia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 9(2), pages 201-230, May.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 1994. "Winners and losers in transition : returns to education, experience, and gender in Slovenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1342, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 1995. "Winners and Losers in Transition: Returns to Education, Experience, and Gender in Slovenia," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth, 1998. "Winners and Losers in Russia's Economic Transition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1094-1116, December.
- Gérard Roland, 2002. "The Political Economy of Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 29-50, Winter.
- Moock, Peter R. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Venkataraman, Meera, 2003. "Education and earnings in a transition economy: the case of Vietnam," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 503-510, October.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; people's support; people's preferences; doi moi;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucapdv:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani). General contact details of provider: http://polis.unipmn.it .