Report NEP-EFF-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew C. Worthington, 2010. "A review of frontier approaches to efficiency and productivity measurement in urban water utilities," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201010, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Its Decomposition: An Assessment of the Indian Banking Sector in the True Liberalised Era," Working Papers id:3181, eSocialSciences.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2010. "Parametric Estimation Of Technical And Scale Efficiencies In Italian Citrus Farming," MPRA Paper 26818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arjomandi, Amir & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2010. "Banks’ Efficiency and Productivity Analysis Using the Hicks-Moorsteen Approach: A Case Study of Iran," Economics Working Papers wp10-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Amornkitvikai, Yot & Harvie, Charles, 2010. "Identifying and Measuring Technical Inefficiency Factors:Evidence from Unbalanced Panel Data for Thai Listed Manufacturing Enterprises," Economics Working Papers wp10-05, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Arjomandi, Amir & Valadkhani, Abbas & Harvie, Charles, 2010. "An Analysis of Productivity Changes in the Iranian banking Industry: a Bootstrapped Malmquist Approach," Economics Working Papers wp10-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Le, Viet & Harvie, Charles, 2010. "Firm Performance in Vietnam:Evidence from Manufacturing Small and Medium Enterprises," Economics Working Papers wp10-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2010. "Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency," CERE Working Papers 2010:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Pablo Andrés Neumeyer & Guido Sandleris, 2010. "Understanding Productivity During the Argentine Crisis," Business School Working Papers 2010-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers, 2010. "Untested Assumptions and Data Slicing: A Critical Review of Firm-Level Production Function Estimators," Economics Series Working Papers 513, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & José A. Gómez-Limón & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2010. "Assessing farming eco-efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Working Papers 1004, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Susan Houseman & Christopher Kurz & Paul Lengermann & Benjamin Mandel, 2010. "Offshoring bias in U.S. manufacturing: implications for productivity and value added," International Finance Discussion Papers 1007, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Matthews, Kent, 2010. "Banking Efficiency in Emerging Market Economies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- S.Shankar & C.J. O’Donnell & John Quiggin, 2010. "Production Under Uncertainty: A Simulation Study," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.