Banking Efficiency in Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saeed Al-Muharrami & Kent Matthews, 2009.
"Market power versus efficient-structure in Arab GCC banking,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1487-1496.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Market Power versus Efficient-Structure in Arab GCC Banking," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihăiță-Cosmin M. POPOVICI, 2013. "A Survey On Bank Efficiency Research With Data Envelopment Analysis And Stochastic Frontier Analysis," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 134-142, June.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:27:popovicimc is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Gasaymeh, Anwar, 2016. "Bank efficiency determinant: Evidence from the gulf cooperation council countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 214-223.
More about this item
Keywordsbank efficiency; bootstrap; Pakistan;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-11-27 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2010-11-27 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EFF-2010-11-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FMK-2010-11-27 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MIC-2010-11-27 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2010/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .