Report NEP-FMK-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez-Pol, Eduardo, 2010. "The Financial Crisis 2007-08 and Causality: A Hicksian Perspective," Economics Working Papers wp10-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Matthews, Kent, 2010. "Banking Efficiency in Emerging Market Economies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mario Cerrato, 2010. "The rise and fall of the ABS market," Working Papers 2010_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Asongu, Anutechia Simplice, 2010. "Stock Market Development in Africa: do all macroeconomic financial intermediary determinants matter?," MPRA Paper 26910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Ladley, 2010. "An economic model of contagion in interbank lending markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Dec 2010.
- Item repec:brd:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vicente Esteve & Manuel Navarro-Ibáñez & María A. Prats, 2010. "The Spanish term structure of interest rates revisited: cointegration with multiple structural breaks, 1974-2010," Working Papers 10-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Indika Karunanayake & Valadkhani, Abbas & O'Brien, Martin, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of International Stock Market Volatility Transmission," Economics Working Papers wp10-09, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Hess, Dieter E. & Kreutzmann, Daniel & Pucker, Oliver, 2010. "Projected earnings accuracy and the profitability of stock recommendations," CFR Working Papers 10-17, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).