Report NEP-MIC-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofronis Clerides & Pascal Courty, 2010. "Sales, Quantity Surcharge, and Consumer Inattention," Working Paper Series 32_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International capital flows and credit market imperfections: A tale of two frictions," Economics Working Papers 1245, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2012.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1644421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julia Sophie Wörsdorfer, 2010. "Consumer needs and their satiation properties as drivers of the rebound effect - The case of energy-efficient washing machines," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2010. "Bias-Corrected Estimation for Spatial Autocorrelation," Working Papers 12-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Georges Dionne & Geneviève Gauthier & Khemais Hammami & Mathieu Maurice & Jean-Guy Simonato, 2010. "A Reduced Form Model of Default Spreads with Markov-Switching Macroeconomic Factors," Cahiers de recherche 1042, CIRPEE.
- Vollmer, Sebastian & Holzmann, Hajo & Ketterer, Florian & Klasen, Stephan, 2010. "Distribution Dynamics of Regional GDP per Employee in Unified Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-461, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Chiara BROCCOLINI & Marco LILLA & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2010. "A Search Model in a Segmented Labour Market: the Odd Role of Unions," Working Papers 349, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2010. "Does Ricardian Equivalence Hold When Expectations are not Rational?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2010-3, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Natural Resource Distribution and Multiple Forms of Civil War," OxCarre Working Papers 050, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Matthews, Kent, 2010. "Banking Efficiency in Emerging Market Economies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tore Selland Kleppe & Jun Yu & Hans J. Skaug, 2010. "Estimating the GARCH Diffusion: Simulated Maximum Likelihood in Continuous Time," Working Papers 13-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Alfred Maussner, 2010. "The Analytics of New Keynesian Phillips Curves," Discussion Paper Series 313, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- John P. Caskey, 2010. "Payday lending: new research and the big question," Working Papers 10-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Behaghel, Luc & Blau, David M., 2010. "Framing Social Security Reform: Behavioral Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 5310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taiji Furusawa & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2010. "Threats or Promises?: A Simple Explanation of Gradual Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Tony Addison, 2010. "From Conflict to Reconstruction," Working Papers id:3195, eSocialSciences.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Six variations on fair wages and the long-run Phillips curve," Working Papers 17/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.