Six variations on fair wages and the long-run Phillips curve
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Vaona, 2015. "Inflation gifts restrictions for structural VARs: evidence from the US," Working Papers 16/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona, 2015.
"Anomalous empirical evidence on money long-run super-neutrality and the vertical long-run Phillips curve,"
17/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2016. "Anomalous empirical evidence on money long-run super-neutrality and the vertical long-run Phillips curve," Kiel Working Papers 2038, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrea Vaona, 2013. "The Most Beautiful Variations on Fair Wages and the Phillips Curve," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(6), pages 1069-1084, September.
- Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Inflation gifts and endogenous growth through learning-by-doing," Working Papers 09/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency wages; money growth; long-run Phillips curve; trend inflation; wage staggering; reciprocity in labour relations;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-11-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-11-27 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-11-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:17/2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .