Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Vlist, Arno J. & Withagen, Cees & Folmer, Henk, 2007. "Technical efficiency under alternative environmental regulatory regimes: The case of Dutch horticulture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 165-173, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Samakovlis, Eva & Zhou, Wenchao, 2013. "Carbon Prices and Incentives for Technological Development," CERE Working Papers 2013:4, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Tommy Lundgren & Per-Olov Marklund, 2015. "Climate policy, environmental performance, and profits," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 225-235, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 tax; efficiency; stochastic frontier analysis; Swedish industry;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-11-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2010_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.