Report NEP-EUR-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hervé-Mignucci, Morgan & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria & Chevallier, Julien & Alberola, Emilie, 2011. "EUA and sCER Phase II Price Drivers: Unveiling the reasons for the existence of the EUA-sCER spread," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5109, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Aleksandra PARTEKA, 2010. "The Demand for Skills and the Labor Cost in Partner Countries: Evidence from the Enlarged EU," Working Papers 348, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Umber, Marc P. & Grote, Michael H. & Frey, Rainer, 2010. "Europe integrates less than you think: Evidence from the market for corporate control in Europe and the US," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 150, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Nadine Heitmann & Christine Bertram & Daiju Narita, 2010. "Embedding CCS infrastructure into the European electricity system: A policy coordination problem," Kiel Working Papers 1657, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2010. "Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency," CERE Working Papers 2010:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Benjamin Bureau, 2011. "Distributional effects of a carbon tax on car fuels in France," Post-Print hal-00530054, HAL.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2010. "Offshoring to High and Low Income Countries and the Labour Demand. Evidence from Italian Firms," Working Papers 350, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2010. "Quality-adjusted similarity of EU-countriesŽ export structure," Discussion Papers 1227, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grund, Christian & Martin, Johannes, 2010. "Determinants of Further Training: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2010. "More Jobs? A Panel Analysis of the Lisbon Strategy," CSEF Working Papers 264, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Stephen Martin, 2010. "Economic Arguments in U.S. Antitrust and EU Competition Policy: Two Roads Diverged," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1257, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Sakellaris, Kostis & Perrakis, Kostis & Angelidis, George, 2010. "Evaluating the New Greek Electricity Market Rules," MPRA Paper 26719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Vilaplana & Sergi Jiménez Martín, 2010. "A double sample selection model for unmet needs, formal care and informal caregiving hours of dependent people in Spain," Working Papers 2010-25, FEDEA.