More Jobs? A Panel Analysis of the Lisbon Strategy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Employment Strategy; difference-in-difference; employment policies;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-11-27 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-11-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .