Report NEP-AGE-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O'Brien, Martin, 2010. "Exploring Older Male Worker Labour Force Participation Across OECD Countries in the Context of Ageing Populations: A Reserve Army of Labour?," Economics Working Papers wp10-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Behaghel, Luc & Blau, David M., 2010. "Framing Social Security Reform: Behavioral Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 5310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jose Ignacio García Pérez & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2010. "Retirement incentives, individual heterogeneity and labour transitions of employed and unemployed workers," Working Papers 2010-27, FEDEA.
- Jose Ignacio García Pérez & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2010. "Social Security and the job search behavior of workers approaching retirement," Working Papers 2010-26, FEDEA.
- Siminski, Peter & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2010. "Is the Age Gradient in Self-Reported Material Hardship Explained by Resources, Needs, Behaviours or Reporting Bias?," Economics Working Papers wp10-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2010. "More Jobs? A Panel Analysis of the Lisbon Strategy," CSEF Working Papers 264, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.