Determinants of Further Training: Evidence for Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constant, Amelie F. & Massey, Douglas S., 2003. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Earnings of German Guestworkers," IZA Discussion Papers 774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Görlitz, Katja & Rzepka, Sylvi, 2014.
"Does regional training supply determine employees' training participation?,"
2014/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Görlitz, Katja & Rzepka, Sylvi, 2014. "Does Regional Training Supply Determine Employees' Training Participation?," IZA Discussion Papers 8101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferreira Sequeda M.T. & Grip A. de & Velden R.K.W. van der, 2015.
"Does on-the-job informal learning in OECD countries differ by contract duration?,"
ROA Research Memorandum
008, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ferreira Sequeda M.T. & Grip A. de & Velden R.K.W. van der, 2015. "Does on-the-job informal learning in OECD countries differ by contract duration," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dauth, Christine, 2016. "Do low-skilled employed workers benefit from further training subsidies?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145533, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hector Sala & José Silva, 2013.
"Labor productivity and vocational training: evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 31-41, August.
- Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2011. "Labor Productivity and Vocational Training: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katrin Breuer & Patrick Kampkoetter, 2012. "Do Employees Reciprocate to Intra-Firm Trainings? An Analysis of Absenteeism and Turnover Rates," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 03-09, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Dauth, Christine, 2017. "Regional discontinuities and the effectiveness of further training subsidies for low-skilled employees," IAB Discussion Paper 201707, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0831-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Muehler, Grit, 2011. "Dips and floors in workplace training: Using personnel records to estimate gender differences," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alexander Ebner & Fabian Bocek, 2015. "Best Practices as to How to Support Investment in Intangible Assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 101, WWWforEurope.
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & de Grip, Andries & Van der Velden, Rolf, 2015. "Does Informal Learning at Work Differ between Temporary and Permanent Workers? Evidence from 20 OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Huber & Ulrike Huemer, 2015. "Gender Differences in Lifelong Learning: An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Marriage and Children," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(1), pages 32-51, March.
- Ruhose, Jens & Thomsen, Stephan, 2017. "Non-Monetary Benefits of Continuous Training," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168169, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; GSOEP; further training; panel data;
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2010-11-27 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-27 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .