An Analysis of Productivity Changes in the Iranian banking Industry: a Bootstrapped Malmquist Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tortosa-Ausina, Emili & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Armero, Carmen & Conesa, David, 2008.
"Sensitivity analysis of efficiency and Malmquist productivity indices: An application to Spanish savings banks,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 1062-1084, February.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2002. "Sensitivity Analysis Of Efficiency And Malmquist Productivity Indices: An Application To Spanish Savings Banks," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Productivity; Banking; Data envelopment analysis; Bootstrap; Malmquist indices;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-11-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-REG-2010-11-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp10-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .