Report NEP-REG-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arjomandi, Amir & Valadkhani, Abbas & Harvie, Charles, 2010. "An Analysis of Productivity Changes in the Iranian banking Industry: a Bootstrapped Malmquist Approach," Economics Working Papers wp10-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Arjomandi, Amir & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2010. "Banks’ Efficiency and Productivity Analysis Using the Hicks-Moorsteen Approach: A Case Study of Iran," Economics Working Papers wp10-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Michael R King, 2010. "Mapping capital and liquidity requirements to bank lending spreads," BIS Working Papers 324, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sakellaris, Kostis & Perrakis, Kostis & Angelidis, George, 2010. "Evaluating the New Greek Electricity Market Rules," MPRA Paper 26719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Ladley, 2010. "An economic model of contagion in interbank lending markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Dec 2010.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:26765 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oecd, 2010. "Carbon Capture and Storage: Model Regulatory Framework," IEA Energy Papers 2010/12, OECD Publishing.
- Mario Cerrato, 2010. "The rise and fall of the ABS market," Working Papers 2010_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2010. "Too low to be true: the use of minimum thresholds to fight tax evasion," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1018, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.