|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Human Development Report Office New York City, New York (United States)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
304 E 45th Street, FF-12th Floor, New York, NY, 10017
RePEc:edi:hdundus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mani, Muthukumara & Jha, Shreyasi, 2006. "Trade liberalization and the environment in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3879, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Jha, Shreyasi, 2006.
"Trade liberalization and the environment in Vietnam,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3879, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Vietnam Business : Vietnam Development Report 2006," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8314, The World Bank.
- Cunha, Barbara & Mani, Muthukumara, 2011. "DR-CAFTA and the environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5826, The World Bank.
- Ulla Lehmijoki & Tapio Palokangas, 2010. "Trade, population growth, and the environment in developing countries," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1351-1370, September.
- Bin Ni & Hanae Tamechika & Tsunehiro Otsuki & Keiichiro Honda, 2016. "Does ISO14001 raise firms f awareness of environmental protection? |Case from Vietnam," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Joern Dosch, 2011. "Reconciling Trade and Environmental Protection in ASEAN-China Relations: More than Political Window Dressing?," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(2), pages 7-29.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shreyasi Jha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.