The whys and why nots of export taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pack, Howard, 1988. "Industrialization and trade," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 333-380 Elsevier.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Schiff, Maurice, 1994. "Can revenue maximizing export taxes yield higher welfare than welfare maximizing export taxes?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 79-84, May.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, June.
- Avinash Dixit, 1989. "Hysteresis, Import Penetration, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 205-228.
- Hoff, Karla, 1991. "Land Taxes, Output Taxes, and Sharecropping: Was Henry George Right?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 93-111, January.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Schiff, Maurice, 1991. "Taxes versus quotas : the case of cocoa exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 756, The World Bank.
- Avinash Dixit, 1992. "Investment and Hysteresis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 107-132, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gourdon, Julien & Monjon, Stéphanie & Poncet, Sandra, 2016.
"Trade policy and industrial policy in China: What motivates public authorities to apply restrictions on exports?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 105-120.
- Stéphanie Monjon & Julien Gourdon & Sandra Poncet, 2015. "Trade policy and industrial policy in China: What motivates public authorities to apply restrictions on exports?," Working Papers 2015-05, CEPII research center.
- Julien Gourdon & Stéphanie Monjon & Sandra Poncet, 2017. "Trade policy and industrial policy in China: What motivates public authorities to apply restrictions on exports?," Working Papers hal-01496419, HAL.
- Michael Keen & David Wildasin, 2004. "Pareto-Efficient International Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 259-275, March.
- Orlov, Anton, 2015. "An assessment of proposed energy resource tax reform in Russia: A static general equilibrium analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 251-263.
- Michael Keen & David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Pareto Efficiency in International Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yilmaz, Kamil, 1999. "Optimal export taxes in a multicountry framework," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 439-465, December.
- Amzul Rifin, 2015. "The Impact of Export Tax Policy on Cocoa Farmers and Supply Chain," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 39-62, March.
More about this item
KeywordsExport Competitiveness; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Tax Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .