The Effects Of The Structural Adjustment Program On Deforestation In Ghana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benhin, J.K.A. & Barbier, E.B., 2001. "The Effects of the Structural Adjustment Program on Deforestation in Ghana," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 66-80, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward B. Barbier & Joanne C. Burgess, 1997. "The Economics of Tropical Forest Land Use Options," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(2), pages 174-195.
- Cropper, Maureen & Griffiths, Charles, 1994. "The Interaction of Population Growth and Environmental Quality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 250-254, May.
- Deacon Robert T., 1995. "Assessing the Relationship between Government Policy and Deforestation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Copeland, Brian R., 2005.
"Policy Endogeneity and the Effects of Trade on the Environment,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Copeland, Brian R., 2005. "Policy Endogeneity and the Effects of Trade on the Environment," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 1-15, April.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000.
"Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 299-310, September.
- James Benhin & Edward Barbier, 2004. "Structural Adjustment Programme, Deforestation and Biodiversity Loss in Ghana," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(3), pages 337-366, March.
- Barbier,Edward B., 2007. "Natural Resources and Economic Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521706513, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.