Prohibition and the Supply of Brazilian Mahogany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Kleiber & Achim Zeileis, 2005.
"Validating multiple structural change models-a case study,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 685-690.
- Kleiber, Christian & Zeileis, Achim, 2004. "Validating multiple structural change models : A case study," Technical Reports 2004,34, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Ziggy MacDonald, 2004.
"What Price Drug Use? The Contribution of Economics to an Evidence-Based Drugs Policy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 113-152.
- Ziggy MacDonald, "undated". "What Price Drug Use? The Contribution of Economics to an Evidence-Based Drugs Policy," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 01/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stone, Steven W., 1998. "Using a geographic information system for applied policy analysis: the case of logging in the Eastern Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 43-61, October.
- Poret, Sylvaine, 2002. "Paradoxical effects of law enforcement policies: the case of the illicit drug market," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 465-493, December.
- Rapach, David E & Wohar, Mark E, 2005. "Regime Changes in International Real Interest Rates: Are They a Monetary Phenomenon?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 887-906, October.
- Edward B. Barbier & Nancy Bockstael & Joanne C. Burgess & Ivar Strand, 1995. "The Linkages between the Timber Trade and Tropical Deforestation—Indonesia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 411-442, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:30-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariaster B. Chimeli & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2017.
"The Use of Violence in Illegal Markets: Evidence from Mahogany Trade in the Brazilian Amazon,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, pages 30-57.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2011. "The Use of Violence in Illegal Markets: Evidence from Mahogany Trade in the Brazilian Amazon," IZA Discussion Papers 5923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ariaster B. Chimeli & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2011. "The use of violence ini llegal markets: evidence from mahogany trade in the Brazilian Amazon," Textos para discussão 592, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
More about this item
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:86:y:2010:i:1:p:191-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .