The Linkages between the Timber Trade and Tropical Deforestation—Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Park & Edward Barbier & Joanne Burgess, 1998. "The Economics of Forest Land Use in Temperate and Tropical Areas," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 473-487, April.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Post-crisis export performance: The Indonesian experience in regional perspective," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 177-211.
- Stefano Pagiola, 2004. "Land Use Change in Indonesia," Others 0405007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Place & Keijiro Otsuka, 2000.
"Population Pressure, Land Tenure, and Tree Resource Management in Uganda,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 233-251.
- Place, Frank & Otsuka, Keijiro, 1997. "Population pressure, land tenure, and tree resource management in Uganda:," EPTD discussion papers 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Feng’ e Yang & Shashi Kant, 2008. "Rent Capture Analysis of Ontario’s Stumpage System Using an Enhanced Parity Bounds Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 667-688.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Richard J. Brazee & Meindert Witvliet, 2001. "Royalty Systems, Government Revenues, and Forest Condition: An Application from Malaysia," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(2), pages 300-313.
- Jeffrey Prestemon, 2000. "Public Open Access and Private Timber Harvests: Theory and Application to the Effects of Trade Liberalization in Mexico," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(4), pages 311-334, December.
- Robalino, Juan & Herrera, Luis Diego, 2010. "Trade and deforestation: A literature review," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2004. "Deforestation, Production Intensity and Land Use under Insecure Property Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 1128, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Nanang, David M., 2001. "An Econometric Analysis Of The Causes Of Tropical Deforestation: Ghana," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20750, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Othman, Jamal, 2003. "Linking Agricultural Trade, Land Demand and Environmental Externalities: Case of Oil Palm in South East Asia," MPRA Paper 22016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariaster B. Chimeli & Roy G. Boyd, 2010. "Prohibition and the Supply of Brazilian Mahogany," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(1), pages 191-208.
- Miguel RIVIERE & Sylvain CAURLA, 2018. "Integrating non-timber objectives into bio-economic models of the forest sector: a review of recent innovations and current shortcomings," Working Papers of BETA 2018-26, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Gatti, Luciana, 2011. "Socio-economic drivers of greenhouse gas emissions in the brazilian Amazon: new evidence from Santarem, Para," MPRA Paper 32110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:18:y:1995:i:3:p:411-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.