Can Supply Restrictions Lower Price? Violence, Drug Dealing and Positional Advantage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manolis Galenianos & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Nicola Persico, 2012.
"A Search-Theoretic Model of the Retail Market for Illicit Drugs,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1239-1269.
- Manolis Galenianos & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Nicola Persico, 2009. "A Search-Theoretic Model of the Retail Market for Illicit Drugs," NBER Working Papers 14980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slim, Sadri, 2009.
"Du refus de vente au don: une explication de la formation du prix par l´affect
[From rejection of exchange to gift: regard as an explanation of prices]," MPRA Paper 15317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Apr 2009.
- Prieger, James E. & Kulick, Jonathan, 2014. "Unintended consequences of enforcement in illicit markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 295-297.
- L. Leoncini & F. Rentocchini, 2010. "Counteracting cocaine production. An analysis based on a novel dataset," Working Papers 693, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Flores, Daniel, 2016. "Violence and law enforcement in markets for illegal goods," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 77-87.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2016. "Blind Tigers and Red-Tape Cocktails: Liquor Control and Homicide in Late-Nineteenth-Century South Carolina," NBER Working Papers 22980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:contributions.5:y:2006:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.