New Strategies for Emerging Domestic Sovereign Bond Markets in the Global Financial Landscape
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Stavarek, 2005. "Efficiency of Banks in Regions at Different Stage of European Integration Process," Finance 0502020, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Essers & Hans J. Blommestein & Danny Cassimon & Perla Ibarlucea Flores, 2016.
"Local Currency Bond Market Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Stock-Taking Exercise and Analysis of Key Drivers,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 1167-1194, May.
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2014. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: a stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," IOB Working Papers 2014.08, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2015. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," MPRA Paper 65320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- George Furstenberg, 2008.
"Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in Particular Locations: A Survey of Methods and Perspectives,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 539-556, September.
- George von Furstenberg, 2007. "Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in Particular Locations: A Survey of Methods and Perspectives," Caepr Working Papers 2007-024, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Fritz, Barbara & Mühlich, Laurissa, 2007. "South-south monetary integration: the case for a research framework beyond the theory of optimum currency area," Discussion Papers 2007/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ahmed Abdullahi D., 2011. "International Financial Integration, Investment and Economic Performance in Sub-Saharan African Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-28, December.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Ngene, Geoffrey M. & Yu, Jung-Suk, 2015. "Credit default swaps and sovereign debt markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 240-252.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Warren P. Hogan & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2012.
"Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives,"
Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Hogan, Warren P. & Szilagyi, Peter G., 2009. "Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives," ADBI Working Papers 173, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Warren P. Hogan & Peter G Szilagyi, 2010. "Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives," Working Papers id:3042, eSocialSciences.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:03:n:s1793993313500166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurissa Mühlich, 2011. "South–South Regional Monetary Cooperation: Potential Gains for Developing Countries and Emerging Markets," Chapters,in: Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:7:y:2007:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.