Globalization in the World of Finance: An Analytical History
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001.
"New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63.
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001. "New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63, October.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1993. "Free Trade Agreements as Protectionist Devices: Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 4352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1999. "Are Preferential Trading Arrangements Trade-Liberalizing or Protectionist?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 105-124.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Incorporating the Rentier Sectors into a Financial Model
by Michael in Michael Hudson on 2012-09-12 16:56:01
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Bezemer, 2014.
"Schumpeter might be right again: the functional differentiation of credit,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, pages 935-950.
- Harald Hagemann, 2012. "Capitalist Development, Innovations, Business Cycles and Unemployment: Joseph Alois Schumpeter and Emil Hans Lederer," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Dirk J. Bezemer, 2011. "Who Predicted the Crisis and What Can We Learn from Them?," Chapters,in: The First Great Recession of the 21st Century, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sophie Nivoix & Dominique Pépin, 2009.
"Intérêts et limites de la globalisation comme processus créateur d'investissement,"
- Sophie Nivoix & Dominique Pepin, 2009. "Intérêts et limites de la globalisation comme processus créateur d'investissement," Post-Print hal-00963658, HAL.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2016. "Globalization and insurance activity: Evidence on the industrial and emerging countries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 328-349.
- Bezemer, Dirk J., 2010. "Understanding financial crisis through accounting models," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 676-688, October.
- Bezemer, Dirk J, 2009. "“No One Saw This Coming”: Understanding Financial Crisis Through Accounting Models," MPRA Paper 15892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk J. Bezemer, 2012. "Modelos contables y comprensión de la crisis financiera," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(26), pages 47-76, January-J.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00963658 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mana Komai, 2007. "Leading the Ignorant: Can Ignorance Eliminate the Free Riding Problem?," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 12(3), pages 127-145, fall & wi.
- Michael Hudson & Dirk Bezemer, 2012. "Incorporating the Rentier Sectors into a Financial Model," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2012(1), pages 1-1, September.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v2i4p2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:6:y:2006:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.