The Effects of Drug Enforcement on Violence in Colombia 1999-2010: A Spatial Econometric Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Adriana D. Kugler, 2008.
"Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 191-215, May.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana D., 2005. "Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income and Civil Conflict in Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Adriana Kugler, 2005. "Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 11219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana, 2007. "Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 2790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven B. Caudill & Fernando C. Zanella & Franklin G. Mixon, Jr., 2000. "Is Economic Freedom One Dimensional? A Factor Analysis of Some Common Measures of Economic Freedom," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 17-40, June.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 1996. "Contest success functions (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 283-290.
- Juan D. Baron, 2009.
"El homicidio en los tiempos del Plan Colombia,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
115, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan D. Barón, 2009. "El homicidio en los tiempos del Plan Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 005734, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Daniel Mejía & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2007.
"Cocaine Production and Trafficking: What do we know?,"
Borradores de Economia
444, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Daniel Mejía & Carlos E. Posada, 2007. "Cocaine Production and Trafficking: What do we know?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003955, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Mejia, Daniel & Posada, Carlos Esteban, 2008. "Cocaine production and trafficking : what do we know ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4618, The World Bank.
- Miron, Jeffrey A, 2001. "Violence, Guns, and Drugs: A Cross-Country Analysis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 615-633, October.
- Jo Thori Lind & Karl Ove Moene & Fredik Willumsen, 2014.
"Opium for the Masses? Conflict-Induced Narcotics Production in Afghanistan,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 949-966, December.
- Lind, Jo Thori & Moene, Karl Ove & Willumsen, Fredrik, 2009. "Opium for the Masses? Conflict-induced Narcotics Production in Afghanistan," Memorandum 05/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jo Thori Lind & Karl Ove Moene & Fredrik Willumsen, 2009. "Opium for the Masses? Conflict-Induced Narcotics Production in Afghanistan," CESifo Working Paper Series 2573, CESifo Group Munich.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcela Ibanez & Juanita Vasquez, 2016. "Can we fight drugs using communication campaigns? A framed field experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 199, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More about this item
KeywordsWar; Criminal Law; Enforcement; Drugs;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-09-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-13 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LAW-2013-09-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-09-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.