Report NEP-LAW-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "Collective Responsibility," Working papers 2013-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Botero Degiovanni, Hernan, 2013. "The Effects of Drug Enforcement on Violence in Colombia 1999-2010: A Spatial Econometric Approach," MPRA Paper 49459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bert Brys & Stephen Matthews & Richard Herd & Xiao Wang, 2013. "Tax Policy and Tax Reform in the People's Republic of China," OECD Taxation Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Thomas A. Husted & Florian Szücs, 2013. "Does State Antitrust Enforcement Drive Establishment Exit?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1323, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lindhe, Tobias & Södersten, Jan, 2013. "Distortive Effects of Dividend Taxation," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bueren, Eckart & Smuda, Florian, 2013. "A primer on damages of cartel suppliers: Determinants, standing US vs. EU and econometric estimation," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-063, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2013. "Spending Biased Legislators - Discipline Through Disagreement," EIEF Working Papers Series 1317, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2013.
- Mikko Myrskylä & Rachel Margolis, 2013. "Parental benefits improve parental well-being: evidence from a 2007 policy change in Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2013. "Energy market liberalisation and renewable energy policies in oecd countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Frédéric Marty, 2013. "As-Efficient Competitor Test in Exclusionary Prices Strategies: Does Post-Danmark Really Pave the Way towards a More Economic Approach?," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Mar 2014.
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Santavirta, Torsten, 2013. "Does Placing Children in Foster Care Increase Their Adult Criminality?," Working Paper Series 3/2013, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Eric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "Elected vs appointed public law enforcers," Working Papers 2013-06, CRESE.
- Pierre LeBlanc & Stephen Matthews & Kirsti Mellbye, 2013. "The Tax Policy Landscape Five Years after the Crisis," OECD Taxation Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Daniel Kemptner, 2013. "Health-Related Life Cycle Risks and Public Insurance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 583, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Klaus Gugler & Florian Szücs, 2013. "Merger Externalities in Oligopolistic Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1321, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel Becker & Magdalena Brzeskot & Wolfgang Peters & Ulrike Will, 2013. "Grenzausgleichsinstrumente bei unilateralen Klimaschutzmaßnahmen. Eine ökonomische und WTO-rechtliche Analyse," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 010, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).