The Tax Policy Landscape Five Years after the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palmer, Carolyn, 2014. "'Flood and fire and famine': Tax policy lessons from the Australian responses to natural disasters," Working Paper Series 3718, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-09-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2013-09-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-09-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-09-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ctpaaa:17-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .