Environmental Enforcement and Small Industries in India: Reworking the Problem in the Poverty Context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet, Ozay, 1995. "Employment creation and green development strategy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 11-19, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2016.
"Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries’ Industrial Clusters,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2016. "Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries’ Industrial Clusters," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Giuliani, Elisa, 2014. "Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries’ Industrial Clusters," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Gaoussou DIARRA & Sébastien MARCHAND, 2011.
"Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?,"
- Gaoussou Diarra & Sébastien Marchand, 2011. "Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?," Working Papers halshs-00588191, HAL.
- Peter Lund-Thomsen & Adam Lindgreen & Joelle Vanhamme, 2016. "Industrial Clusters and Corporate Social Responsibility in Developing Countries: What We Know, What We do not Know, and What We Need to Know," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 9-24, January.
- Jiang, Liangliang & Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping, 2014. "The determinants of pollution levels: Firm-level evidence from Chinese manufacturing," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 118-142.
- Blackman, Allen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Evans, David & Batz, Michael & Newbold, Stephen & Cook, Joseph, 2006.
"The benefits and costs of informal sector pollution control: Mexican brick kilns,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 603-627, October.
- Blackman, Allen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Cook, Joseph & Newbold, Stephen, 2000. "The Benefits and Costs of Informal Sector Pollution Control: Mexican Brick Kilns," Discussion Papers dp-00-46, Resources For the Future.
- John Olatunji ADEOTI, 2001. "Technology Investment In Pollution Control In Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence From Nigerian Manufacturing," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 395-431, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:28:y:2000:i:5:p:945-967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.