Economic Growth, Environmental Issues and Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet, Ozay, 1995. "Employment creation and green development strategy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 11-19, October.
- Bommer, Rolf & Schulze, Günther G., 1994. "Economic integration and environmental policy: Does NAFTA increase pollution?," Discussion Papers, Series II 218, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Kym Anderson, 1997.
"Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labor Standards,"
NBER Chapters,in: Regionalism versus Multilateral Trade Arrangements, NBER-EASE Volume 6, pages 57-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym, 1996. "Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labour Standards," CEPR Discussion Papers 1440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson, 1996. "Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labour Standards," NBER Working Papers 5702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bommer, Rolf & Schulze, Gunther G., 1999. "Environmental improvement with trade liberalization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 639-661, November.
- Chinn, Menzie, 1995. "Asia Pacific regionalism: Readings in international economic relations : Ross Garnaut and Peter Drysdale. HarperEducational in association with The Australia-Japan Research Centre, Canberra 1994, 433p," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 595-599.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative Advantage; Environment; Global Trading System; Trade Relations;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .