Effective Rates of Protection When Domestic and Foreign Goods Are Imperfect Substitutes: The Case of Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2010.
"Measuring Agricultural Policy Bias: General Equilibrium Analysis of Fifteen Developing Countries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1136-1148.
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Sherman, Robinson & Tarp, Finn, 2008. "Measuring Agricultural Policy Bias: General Equilibrium Analysis of Fifteen Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 61489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 2002.
"General equilibrium measures of agricultural policy bias in fifteen developing countries,"
TMD discussion papers
105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2004. "General Equilibrium Measures of Agricultural Policy Bias in Fifteen Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 04-25, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Njinkeu, Dominique, 1996. "Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 557-568, March.
- Taran Fæhn, 2002. "The Qualitative and Quantitative Significance of Non-Tariff Barriers: An ERP study of Norway," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 35-57.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman, 2013. "Contribution of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling to Policy Formulation in Developing Countries," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Merle Holden, 2001. "Effective Protection Revisited: How Useful A Policy Tool For South Africa?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 659-673, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:74:y:1992:i:4:p:701-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .