Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Cameroon
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2003.
"Export Diversification in Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
209, OECD Publishing.
- Federico Bonaglia & Kichiro Fukasaku, 2003. "Export Diversification In Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha," Development and Comp Systems 0307001, EconWPA.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151.
- Njinkeu, Dominique, 1996. "Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 557-568, March.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Distortions to Cotton Sector Incentives in West and Central Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48526, World Bank.
- McMillan, Margaret S. & Masters, William A., 2000.
"An African Growth Trap: Production Technology And The Time-Consistency Of Agricultural Taxation, R&D And Investment,"
11839, Agecon Search.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters, 2003. "An African Growth Trap: Production Technology and the Time-Consistency of Agricultural Taxation, R&D and Investment," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 179-191, 05.
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855.
- Harounan Kazianga & William A. Masters, 2006. "Property rights, production technology, and deforestation: cocoa in Cameroon," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 19-26, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.