Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Cameroon
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harounan Kazianga & William A. Masters, 2006. "Property rights, production technology, and deforestation: cocoa in Cameroon," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 19-26, July.
- Njinkeu, Dominique, 1996. "Evaluation of the incentive structure: A survey and application to Cameroon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 557-568, March.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters, 2003.
"An African Growth Trap: Production Technology and the Time-Consistency of Agricultural Taxation, R&D and Investment,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 179-191, May.
- McMillan, Margaret S. & Masters, William A., 2000. "An African Growth Trap: Production Technology And The Time-Consistency Of Agricultural Taxation, R&D And Investment," Miscellaneous Papers 11839, Agecon Search.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Distortions to Cotton Sector Incentives in West and Central Africa," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48526, World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28241 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855, December.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151, December.
- Federico Bonaglia & Kichiro Fukasaku, 2003. "Export Diversification In Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha," Development and Comp Systems 0307001, EconWPA.
- Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2003. "Export Diversification in Low-Income Countries: An International Challenge After Doha," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 209, OECD Publishing.