Property rights, production technology, and deforestation: cocoa in Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaj Malchow-Moeller & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, "undated". "A Dynamic Agricultural Household Model with Uncertain Income and Irreversible and Indivisible Investments under Credit Constraints," Economics Working Papers 2000-7, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Masters, William A. & McMillan, Margaret S., 2014.
"Disease control, demographic change and institutional development in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 313-326.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," NBER Working Papers 19245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," Economics Working Paper Series 1302, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Bamou, Ernest & Masters, William A., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Cameroon," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48518, World Bank.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2016. "Intelligence and deforestation: International data," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 20-27.
- Deininger, Klaus, 2010. "Towards sustainable systems of land administration: Recent evidence and challenges for Africa," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(1), September.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2011.
"Rural Demography, Public Services and Land Rights in Africa: A Village-Level Analysis in Burkina Faso,"
NBER Working Papers
17718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McMillan, Margaret & Masters, William A. & Kazianga, Harounan, 2012. "Rural demography, public services, and land rights in Africa: A village-level analysis in Burkina Faso," IFPRI discussion papers 1164, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Resosudarmo, Ida Aju Pradnja & Atmadja, Stibniati & Ekaputri, Andini Desita & Intarini, Dian Y. & Indriatmoko, Yayan & Astri, Pangestuti, 2014. "Does Tenure Security Lead to REDD+ Project Effectiveness? Reflections from Five Emerging Sites in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 68-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:35:y:2006:i:1:p:19-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.