Non-profit extension in rural Cameroon: a study of demand and supply determinants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bamou, Ernest & Masters, William A., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Cameroon," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48518, World Bank.
- Vladislav Valentinov, 2009. "Managerial nonpecuniary preferences in the market failure theories of nonprofit organisation," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1/2), pages 81-92, January.
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, 1996. "Altruism, Nonprofits, and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 701-728, June.
- Vladislav Valentinov, 2009. "Managerial nonpecuniary preferences in the market failure theories of nonprofit organisation," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 81-92, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:170724 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentinov, Vladislav & Vaceková, Gabriela, 2015.
"Sustainability of Rural Nonprofit Organizations: Czech Republic and Beyond,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 9890-9906.
- Vladislav Valentinov & Gabriela Vaceková, 2015. "Sustainability of Rural Nonprofit Organizations: Czech Republic and Beyond," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-profit organizations; Rural areas; Supply and demand; Determinants; Cameroon;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijsepp:v:37:y:2010:i:5:p:391-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .